*Welcome*
I am a lost soul in the wind;
Drowning my sorrows and my sins,
Lost, alone on this dark and spooky night,
Alone, cause no one will ever understand my plight.
*Diary*
Thursday, May 13, 2010
[Life is hard and fate is torturing me...how much worse can it get?]
Yay! Finally found and downloaded all the songs from 败犬女王, namely:
> 沒有如果
> 別再為他流淚
> 愛情之所以為愛情
Got low marks for history... ;[
Surprised as to how I got 'B' for maths!
I was like, thinking I got a 'C'??
Thought I totally flunked everything D:
History Jie Lin laughed like crazy.
Would have gotten 999999999999 views on Youtube,
If I posted a video of it :D
HCL is totally spammed with homework!!!
One day don't give homework will die is it?!
ZzZzZzZzZ.
Epic-ly bored...
QUACK once.
QUACK twice.
QUACK thrice.
Oh ya ;] I beat elite 4 in pokemon le!! :D
Don't call that lame...
Damn hard fight one ok?
Class performance dance is really gay...
Don't know when to go to shop for hoodie
And when...buy cap and all those...
Level camp coming though! :D
Crossing fingers and just hoping...
That Jie Lin won't kill us in the toilet T_T
He is making threats already!!!
Who made him the shower IC??????
He also want go girl toilet leh!!!
Jkjk.
Overly bored now...
Quote spam.
"Tears help to wash away the hurt and grief that we feel and time can heal wounds and calm matters, but nothing will ever take away the scars left behind a wound."
"It's not how you look at it, it's how you accept it. It's not how you accept it, it's how you overcome it. It's not how you overcome it, it's how you can forget it and move on."
"Every night is cold and every day is scorching. My life is fading cause without you, I am dying."